Saturday, December 29, 2007

Wii like to play!


Wow! What a whirlwind season! Since I last posted so much has happened!

We had an AMAZING Christmas party here in our home with our very closest friends~ the Pridmore's were here from Tennessee and the Naskov's literally walked in and surprised us from North Carolina! We had such a great time! It's been labeled the Vazquez Annual Christmas Party (how original...I did not label it! LOL!) and this year was the best one ever! I can't say more because...well...let's just say what happens at the VACP STAYS at the VACP!

My mom arrived on the 23rd and stayed through Christmas afternoon. We were very happy to have her here, however short the stay.

Then we celebrated the birth of our Savior. Happy Birthday Jesus! How blessed we are by the gift God gave us!

Santa was very, very good to Maya this year! She was gifted a Wii. Santa even threw in a Tiger Woods '08 game for the Wii...wonder why he thought Maya would like that one? So, as the commercial states, "Wii would like to play!" Wii LOVE to play! We are having WAY too much fun with this game. I am, without a doubt the resident golf pro...sorry Jorge, you MUST admit it! It's awesome cause I can't beat him on a real course, I do try though, but I have consistently spanked him on this game! GO ME!

We start our new Bible study subject in a week or so...Jorge is suggesting one on humility!

Have a wonderful New Year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

girlfriend!!! wii like to play too! do you feel a challenge coming on? see you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Linda.

I am so happy that Maya enjoyed what Santa brought her. HOw many parties did you finally have? I miss talking with you.......
See ya when I get back, so many good stuff happening...

Miss ya Friend from Regla........(hahahahahah)

Linda Vazquez said...

I MISS YOU TOOOOOOO Reglana!!!! XOXOXOXO

anonymous?