Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Who Are You?


I was somehow signed up to receive a 'Quote of the Day' from a website that generates these type of things...my quote today was pretty cool:


Love Quote of the Day:

Tell me who admires and loves you, and I will tell you who you are.Antoine de Saint-Exupery


It took me about 1/10 of a second to answer that...I'm a MOMMY, WIFE, DAUGHTER, FRIEND and preschool teacher.


Maya loves her Mommy (lucky me!).

Jorge admires and loves me (doubly lucky!!).

My mother loves me (and not just cause she has to!).

My friends love me (and I, them).

My preschoolers love me (and I get AT LEAST 25 hugs a day, snotty noses and all to prove it!).


Last but FIRST is Daughter of the Almighty King (that, of course, makes me a princess!)...I know I am loved and strive daily to be admired by my Lord!


Who are you?

No comments: