Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Forgiveness!


Forgiveness is normally very easy for me. I don't have a huge ego and I know that I am a big ole dirty sinner so I know I am forgiven daily...either by someone I have sinned against or just by my Father. He just forgives infinity and loves me. How awesome is that?

I am having such a hard time with forgiveness on some personal issues right now and I need prayer. I know that slander and hypocrisy are such small beans compared to what Jesus suffered from his peers and He never had a moments hesitation to forgive. So, I am asking for prayer and I am in the Word. He'll help!

Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?"
22Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times


Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you. I know your heart and I know you will forgive even though you are very hurt it sounds like. I am so happy you are blogging on here again.

ksb