Saturday, February 9, 2008

$15 for a MOVIE ticket?!?!


A couple of my girlfriends and I took our little chicklets to see the Hannah Montana 3D movie! The ticket price was $15 per person! Is that crazy or what?

You wanna know somethin' tho? It was totally worth it! We had all tried to get tickets for the concert (they went last year) and none of us were successful. So, movie? Sure! It felt like we were at the concert, it was great...even better than being there because we saw behind the scene stuff & we were RIGHT there!

Miley is such a clean, wholesome role model for younger girls. I was checking out her modest, hip clothes tonight, her clean lyrics and the way she is surrounded by family and I said a little prayer for her. So many of these little pop tarts end up on a path of self-destruction I just pray that she's not one of them. I recently saw her and her father on Oprah and was impressed to hear them speak about their faith and salvation. I'm not sure if Oprah was trying to trip her up or not but I said a little cheer for her when she was asked what her favorite Bible verse is and she immediately recited it (and no, it wasn't something like Jn 3:16! LOL!). Go Miley!

If you haven't taken your daughter to see this movie, do it! It's totally worth the $15!

4 comments:

Melissa in Mel's World said...

You've been tagged with a Meme in Mel's World...come over and check it out!

xoxo,
Melissa

Joanne@ Blessed... said...

Thanks for the preview. I am thinking about taking my two girls this week...

Blessings, Joanne

p.s. My first stop by, I found you through Mel's World.

Ivy Vega from www.ivysmind.com said...

I took Dani and we loved it. I know Dani can wait a few more years before she can actually attend a concert. I too was checking out her clothes. I got the impression that Miley values modesty!

Ivy Vega from www.ivysmind.com said...

May 08, 2008. Miss reading you chica!

Hugs
Ivy