Friday, June 12, 2009

It's Good to be Home!




'It's so good to be home!', those were Jorge's words as he walked through the door this evening! He had a tough day at work today and couldn't wait to come home. After 10 or 15 minutes of decompressing, putting on some 'comfy' clothes, and talking to Maya, I was able to see his whole demeanor change. He'd (literally) let out a huge sigh of relief! He was HOME! Don't we all just want to have that feeling?

My new church, Two Rivers Church South Florida hasn't opened it's doors yet but we do meet in Small Groups and I know these people. They are my 'framily'! So, do I know exactly what 2RC looks like structurally? No. BUT, I know what it feels like! It really does feel like 'coming home'!

Check out our facebook page for more info! Two Rivers Church South Florida

No comments: