Wednesday, June 10, 2009

~ 2 Rivers Church South Florida~





I am sitting here, excited and anxiously anticipating the launch of my new church, Two Rivers Church South Florida! It could be your church too!

The church is being led by two godly, trustworthy men that I feel privileged to know! I am thrilled that they will not only be spiritual leaders and teachers to Jorge and me but also to my daughter! Along with her father's example Maya will also have two other examples of what good Christian men are! I look forward to serving with both Pastor Steve Pridmore & his wife, my friend, Amy and Pastor Neal de Jesus & his beautiful wife, Lourdes!

It will be a place where we will be fully committed to following Christ, and to leading others to Him. We will go out into our community and serve!! We will be a family friendly, fun place that your children will want to attend and be a part of! Let's do life together in a way that the Lord intended!

As we see the Lord's hand driving this church forward, my prayer is that it continues to be 100% God-driven and that He continues to bless us!
Please pray with me!!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Congratulations! You have a wonderful launch team. I'm excited for you guys. :)

Mayte said...

This is amazing! Love your article about 2RC. I didn't know you had a blog. It is very cool! Keep on preachin' girl!

Anonymous said...

God is awesome. I know both of these Pastors and am praying Blessings on your new church.
: )