Thursday, January 10, 2008

I Guess We'll Try it!

Okay...my last post told of how I'm trying to get away from the FAT & FORTY thingy... well, today at work we all started talking about shedding the junk in our trunks and SOMEONE mentioned a diet that someone else used and lost a lot of weight...before you can say, "BAVARIAN CREME DONUT!" we were ALL on board! atleast 4 of us were onboard! ;) Let's see what happens. I have never heard of this particular method before so it will be interesting to see how it goes. It's a week long torture...ummm...diet that people use as a 'jumpstart'. We will decide to morrow if we will begin Sunday or Monday...one of us is going away on Friday so she's the one pushing for the earlier start! You GOTTA eat on vacation! I'll keep you posted...

BTW, I have not had one thing I shouldn't have (I'm only ending day 5).

SATAN STAY BEHIND ME! :)

No comments: